News Checker

Read News, Share news, Tell the truth.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Some Data about Toy Recalls In US

China’s General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine defended the country’s manufacturers, saying Mattel should face up to its responsibility for the recall of millions of Chinese-made toys, as 85 percent of the recalled toys had problematic designs (Using magnets in its toys.).

Among the recalled 20.2 million toys, 85% were caused by faulty designs that were either provided by Mattel or met Mattel's design standards. That means Mattel should be the only responsibilty holder for this part of the recalls. China companies should be responsible for the other 15% of the toy recalls.

According to the data, in 2006 alone, Chine exported 22 billion toys.

According to the above data, Mattel alone caused much more recalls that all Chinese companies. Who should be blamed?

More important is that the mattel design flaws should be mattel's own problems, but this were ignored by "free" western medias.

The toy recall saga clearly shows westerns political panics because of the China's rising. This is just one of the challenges for China. In other words, political panics caused by China's rising lead to the panics on China products. But the real responsibility holder: American companies, were ignored.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home